Level 1 – Phone Confidence Workshop
A great telephone manner is key to business success. But how much time do we spend improving it? Many people’s voice lets them down – poor use of level, pace and vocal range can all diminish a person’s status and influence. Adapting your style can make all the difference to business relationships. Phone Confidence focuses on harnessing the power of the voice when on the phone.
- The impact and importance of the voice when handling colleagues or clients on the phone
- The different components of the voice
- Energising and supporting the voice
- Pacing and pausing
- Emphasis and inflection
- Using Intent to make the voice more emotional and engaging
- Exploring the top and bottom of the voice and how they work together
- Posture and breathing
This is a very interactive course with phone exercises and roleplays throughout. This course can be tailored to a company’s specific needs, eg cold calling and understanding the importance of the gatekeeper; calling a new client for the first time; deepening existing relationships; remote working in a global network.